Search This Blog

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Trip to Seattle and Back Again

Well I am home from Seattle and doing well. I missed my family WAY more than I thought I would. I knew I would, but I didn't know just how much until I was gone. The pictures my sister with me and my sister with mom are from Cameron's birthday party. My Aunt Sandy took them both. I think they turned out pretty nice. The picture of the boat is from the beach Schelly took the boy's and I to while I was in Seattle. We weren't there for very long, BUT the weather was uncharacteristically warm so it was very nice out there. The picture with Schelly, Cameron, Caden, and I was taken by a guide at the Winston Wild Animal Preserve in Winston, Oregon (not Georgia) while we were feeding some deer. It was really cool. I got some very neat pictures from there, but my favorite one was of this Giraffe. I was hoping he would come closer, but he did not.















No comments: