Search This Blog

Thursday, June 11, 2009

"It's London Baby! Yeah"


This time tomorrow, Jenny P and I will be on our way to London for a fun, extended weekend without husbands or children. I can't even begin to write how EXCITED I am over this. I am glad that my BFF is sharing it with me especially since my husband doesn't like to travel and I have missed so much by not doing so by myself over these past seven years in Europe. We will visit every possible place imaginable and walk our little feet right off. In fact, I hope she is still my BFF when all this is over because as far as I am concerned, we can't possibly see enough. I mean honestly I will probably never return in my lifetime and I want to see it all. Wish us LOTS of fun and NO RAIN :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm dancing a jig over here!