Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

File This With Jenny Ps "only in Europe"



Some pictures that made me laugh while we were in London:


This one is on the side of the London Bridge. UMMMM what is it an advertisement for? Well, we aren't exactly sure. Next one:




Come on, come on...we need to pee...Jen and I had this problem a few times while we were gone. Running to the bathroom with a full bladder is NEVER any fun.




I'm thinking this is not an establishment that JennyP and I wanted to see the inside of...I mean come the stench alone would be enough to keep any respectable "lady" away.



The cod piece on this suit of armor was SOOOOO big that we both could have hung our purses on it and there still would have been room. We think that the knight in question was over compensating for something :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I had so much fun! Thank you Jenny B:)