Search This Blog

Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Little Birdy Told Me..."Somebody Needs to Post More Pictures From London!"

Ok, Jenny P told me that I need to post more pictures from London, so here they are. To see more photos from our trip make sure to click on her name or the link on the right menu to see her blog. These photos are un-edited and all natural because we are too beautiful to edit :) This picture was taken on the same night that we went on the Jack the Ripper walk and the day before we actually went into the tower behind us. This was the only picture that I took of the two of us that I like. Jenny P is better at that than I am. Better aim I guess.
My favorite picture of Westminster; although, it is not the one that got me yelled at by the strange little angry man in a red cape :)
This is one of my favorite pictures of Jenny P on the Tower Bridge. Every time I look at all of these pictures (and I have done so a lot over the last week) I remember every little bit. I had SSSSOOOO much fun. In fact, I wish we had time to go to Rome before I leave next week.
Jenny P and two of the "knights" from the Medievil Banquet. Just about one of the most touristy things a person can do, the food was not great, but we had fun.
This is at the London Dungeon on a free fall drop that was supposed to simulate our hangings for being traitors. It wasn't far, but I swear my butt came off the seat and I was VERY glad they made me take my glasses off.
This was taken upon entrance into the London Dungeon. We had a choice between being the axe man or the soon to be amputee. Absolutely NO commenting on the way my chin looks in this photo. Somebody needs to remind me that I should NEVER pull my neck back when I smile. I swear that I don't have a double chin. Also, after the pictures of me in it, I am not sure that I like this shirt any longer. HMMMM...
Jen and I think that it looks like I am trying to "raise the roof" and she is shouting "Holla!" This was taken at the London Bridge Experience, in front of a blue screen, right before we entered the tombs (hence the LOVELY hard hats), and right before we both became intimately involved with the man in front of us because we were screaming and trying to get away from all the things that were trying to "get" us. I just told Jenny P that I am not totally convinced that the poor man wasn't screaming because we did attack him so many times.

There are so many more pictures that I like, but I will leave it at those because I know there are people who are probably bored already...I could post them all and not get bored at all. I may post a few more in a couple of days. BTW I am not spell checking this post so judge all you want...I know I am not dumb ;)~

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love all of them:) I had so much fun with you! Somebody needs to smack my bitch up:)I'm just saying...