Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

This Just in...More Pictures from London


I think that I will stop posting pictures of London after today. I just had a few cute and funny ones that I wanted to share so that no one thinks I take life too serious. There are some on here that I just think are pretty though.
Baby butt anyone? Here I am standing and listening to our Beef Eater tell us all about the Tower of London, when suddenly, Jenny P and I are assaulted by bare bottom...someone on my face book wrote "crack kills no matter what the age." I don't know if I agree with that because to me this is just funny.

This picture was in one of the Towers. It is a screen that shows the tourists in the room then the "ghosts" from the past that are with you. Jen and I think this is funny because it looks like this ghosts is freaking me or dry humping my leg. When Jen and I noticed it we laughed so hard I thought I might pee my pants.

This one made me laugh too! I mean if you can't laugh at yourself, then who can you laugh at right? This is me giving Jen a "yeah that's right! WHAT?" kind of look just to be silly.

This is a picture that Jen took of me in the Westminster Abbey. I just like it because the way the light is hitting my hair. She takes wonderful pictures.

One of the illegal photos Jen took at the Abbey. Yet another one she did not get in trouble for taking by a small, angry, evil, little man in a red cape. The one I took that got me yelled at is below. I only took it because the statue was made with a STUPID face and we thought it was funny.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love all the photos! The butt-crack one is great. I wonder if anyone out there has a photo of EMily's butt crack?? You can always see it so it's possible...I love the one of you in the abbey even though there was no light!

Mimi said...

Bwahahahahahha, I agree, great photos.

We got yelled at for taking a photo on a ride at Disneyland. Not the same thing, but sorta.

Jenny Bean said...

Oh man mimi you should have seen this guy too. He was so aggressive even after I said "ok sir" after he yelled. Jenny and I were so upset by him that our blood pressure was up for hours after. He was really a jerk.

Mimi said...

Boo hiss. That's not cool.