Search This Blog

Thursday, June 25, 2009

We are MOVING, MOVING, MOVING...operah voice like in Mr. Deeds :)

Many of you know that we are moving back to California. The movers came yesterday and today so now the only thing left in my house are the things we are taking, the things we have to mail, some stuff that JennyP is inheriting, and of course my family :) I would have had anxiety issues and probably a panic attack; however, I have pills for that so I was fine. You can even ask Michael because he will tell you the same thing. OH, and after the first five crates left to be shipped, we realized that my ID card is inside one of them. So today after they finished, Big Michael and I had to go to the PMO and file a report and I have to go and get a new one tomorrow. It could have been worse...it could have been the passports.

So, we are also getting beds delivered tomorrow so that we don't have to sleep on the floor. We final out housing on the first, stay in a hotel by the airport that night, and leave the following day. If I am honest, I am SOOOOOOOO excited and happy to be headed back to the states and the land of big parking spaces, shopping on any day and at any time I want, and English spoken more than anything. Oh wait, we are from California...it's probably Spanish :)

After we move and I set up the cell phones I will give everyone who should have it my cell phone number and address. Of course I won't do that here. I will do it via email though. We are going to go with Verizon so Cindy D should be happy to hear that because that means we can call any time we want cell to cell...yeah! Now we just need to get Jenny P back with us on that side of the world and all will be well with the world.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo going to miss you. I only know germany with you in it. You were here when we arrived and my 1st friend here too! Took me to my first Kaufland....I will be back in the states in a year (hopefully) and we'll pick up where we left off. somebody needs a friend to somebody with:)

Mary said...

I want let Jenny P. ever leave, unless I'm leaving to =-)

Jenny Bean said...

You will just have to come back with her Mary :)

Jenny Bean said...

Jenny, I may have been your first friend here; however you were mine too and I had already been here a year. Before that day, if anyone had asked if I would become friends with someone with no children, I probably would have thought no. You are my true friend and I will miss you.