Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Artwork and the Road Home

This is the road to my house. Ok, this is one of the roads, but we live a bit out of the way. It's nice not having neighbors right on top of us. The kids were all asked to contribute their artwork to the county art show. The theme is Heroes. As you can see, Maddy chose Malcolm X...not to sure when that started BUT that was what she decided on and we thought it was nice that they asked her to put it in the show.
The one below is SHREK. That is who Little Michael said was his hero. He had some interesting reasons as to why...you know "onions have layers" kind of stuff.
Sierra's hero was her brother. Isn't that soooooooooo sweet? If you enlarge the photo, then you can see what she wrote about him. It is really cute.
Last but not least, my doggies. I just threw them in because of how friggen cute they are.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

All three are great heroes! That's awesome

Jennifer said...

the artwork is simply amazing. I'm stunned. I had no idea they were ALL so talented! Your area looks so beautiful and peaceful.

Jenny Bean said...

Well you know they get their artistic abilities from me...NOT. "Somebody" needs to tell me I am artistically retarded :) Musically too!