Search This Blog

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Making Smores and Meeting the New Butterball

This is baby Gian Neil. He is the newest son of my stepbrother Neil Jr. and his wife Vanessa. He is two weeks old. He weighed....wait for it....10 pounds 2 ounces. OUCH! She wasn't even over due. It makes me feel like a guy kicked in the crotch just thinking of it. He kept staring at me. I know it's because I am his new favorite. I offered to keep him, but they declined. Kind of selfish right?
My mommy with her newest grandchild. He really is soooooooo sweet and so cute. I was quite smitten.

Sierra enjoying her time with him. When he started fussing, she couldn't hand him back fast enough :) The one right below is me holding him. We were only there for about 4 hours, but I held him as long as possible. I only gave him up so his mother could feed him. He made me want a new baby four about 2.4 seconds.

These next photos are actually from January. We were making Smores for my brother's birthday. Please notice just how much the kids hate them :)


Maddy kind of looks like ummmmmmm, what am I eating again?


My neice hannah...doesn't she just look disgusted?


My sweet Sierra eating a sweet. It was their first time have Smores EVER! They were in love.










2 comments:

Jennifer said...

did you know I LOVE smores? I hate the sticky marshmallow on your hands part but otherwise YUM! Good to see you! Kisses:)FYI: you should make it so your comment box pops up so I can still see the original post AND photos while commenting. This way I comment on everything and not go from memory. DOn't argue. Just do it:)

Jenny Bean said...

I love Smores too. I liked them better when the chocolate melted better than it does now. I think I fixed the comment thing...SEEEEE I can do things without arguing.