Search This Blog

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter, Kitties, and Movies--Oh My!


As for the flu, I am on the upswing now, but it has lasted three weeks. I can't remember being this sick before. I have some pictures of Mittens-one of our kitties aka mitty mau-mau-we also have Samantha aka big bertha, chunky monkey, and whatever chubby word I can think of- who is completely black, huge, sooooo sweet (they both are) but still shy as she is a rescue cat. She is now super affectionate and is always following one of us around to be pet. She is more like a dog in that way. I keep telling people she looks like a panther :) They are inside/outside cats. Inside means they sleep in the garage at night and outside during the day. I swear that is not my carpet under Sammy...it is a mat in the garage. Sammy is the first cat and Mittens is the second.


Well, I have some easter photos that were taken while I was bed ridden with the flu. The first one above is of Hannah, and the other two are obvious :) Each of the children got a HUGE lolly pop, a little candy, and plastic eggs to hunt that were each full of one dollar. One of them had a five dollar bill. Sierra found that one.
Let's see...what else is new? Nothing really. I just watched Sherlock Holmes with my sweetheart, and we liked it just fine. I mainly like it because of all the places that are in it that I have seen. I know my honey gets tired of me telling him..."I've seen that, or I've been there" every time something from London is shown on TV or movies. I also watched the Blind Side today (Somebody wouldn't watch that one with me because he doesn't like Sandra Bullock). I hear it is great, but don't want to get my hopes up. I always get let down when I do that. I did end up liking it though. Finally,

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I hope you feel better! And, great photos!

I just now watched "The Blind Side" with my youngest son, and agree, it was good.

Jennifer said...

I haven't seen the blind side yet. Why do you have a picture of Frank on your blog? You didn't get permission:)Kiss those girls for me.