Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Good News!

Oh happy day! I have good news and bad news. Bad news first. I did not get the English Authorization for my credential because I did not take Drama in college...yep you read right...Drama. Good news now. I got the History authorization, which authorizes me to teach up to 12th grade and adults. I also got the Computer concepts and applications authorization, which allows 9 and below for that subject. That is just one of those things that might give me an edge over someone else so that I can get a job in this state that keeps laying people off and raising the class size limits. Please send positive thoughts my way. I am happy to have the sub job because that is more than some people but I really get sad that I don't have my own classroom yet. That and a full time job would be much better money.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I'm so happy for you! Positive thought are FLYING your way. Love you-Jennifer P