Search This Blog

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Awe Sookie Sookie Now

Well, I got a 10 dollar gift code for my sony ebook for free! It was from the company as a thank you for helping them reach 10 million books sold. SSSSSOOOOOO, I bought the new Sookie Stackhouse book. I am already enjoying it, but agree with JennyP that I should have read the last book again as a refresher. I am also in the process of reading a book entitled The UP and DOWN Life: the truth about bipolar disorder--the good, bad, and funny. Very informative. Makes me laugh and cry at the same time when I am reading it. I am enjoying it immensely although it is SOOOOOO much different than the other one I am reading :)

I am still beading for the etsy store and making clips for the girls too. I am only making dragonflies and dragonfly clips now though. I am also trying to figure out how to offer my cross stitch skills to others who have unfinished projects and would like them completed. Just not sure how to advertise that on etsy. Any ideas would be appreciated.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

i ifnished sookie to soon:( I'll just have to get it on audio so I can relive it again. I'm happy you were able to get the book! I have no idea about the cross stitch but I'll keep thinking...

kisses-JennyP