Search This Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Princesses and a Frog

SOOOOOO I was on the couch reading the new Sookie Stackhouse book yesterday. I was enjoying the silence as everyone else was out back. Big Michael was doing yard work and the girls were riding their scooters. Suddenly there is a loud screech and then Sierra charges inside the house screaming, "mommy, mommy, come look! We just found the biggest frog EVER!!!! YOU HAVE TO COME OUT AND SEE IT!" Seriously, there was not one single part of that whole statement that did not come out in an extremely loud and excited yell. I followed her out and took pictures of this frog and they were so excited that I thought I would post a picture. There he is below...the froggy that made my princesses so happy. I am glad no one tried to kiss it.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh groooss! And to think that I used to catch bugs and touch bugs and raised tadpoles in to frogs when i was your girls age! Hell no now! But cool they called you to come look:)

Mimi said...

How utterly appropriate for Calaveras girls
And, I agree, no kissing here either!

Jenny Bean said...

I used to catch tadpoles, lizards and the like too. There is NNNNNOOOOO way I would EVER do that now. The girls just liked the look of the thing though. They did not try, nor would they ever try to pick it up. Thank God cause it would have skeeved me out :)