Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Two Babies

On Mother's Day we had family over. My mom came, my brothers, my cousin David, his wife Debbie, and their new baby Kylie. We had a nice evening and I wasn't too stressed out from having a lot of people in my house at once. The baby was so sweet and wonderful to hold :) I love babies, I love to hold them, smell them, kiss them, then give them back. I am posting a picture of Kylie and a picture of Sierra that I really like from the same day. I don't know why it turned out this way because I wasn't moving and neither was Sierra but I think it looks like she has a little halo...awe mommy's little angel.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

that baby makes me want to have another! Sooo sweet. aw...sigh...

and Sierra! She's so grown up! Kiss her for me:)