Search This Blog

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Finishing up a Book

I am finishing up Dead in the Family and like I told Jenny P, I feel let down. Although I like it...I wish it were longer and feel like it was a book shoved out there so that it didn't let us forget about the series. Really though, I am posting so that I am on top again :) Now I am so Neener, neener, neener :)
I heard from JennyP again today and can't begin to say how much I love her and appreciate her friendship. I am so glad that she has maintained contact with me after we left Germany. It makes me feel happy that she values our friendship as much as I do. We talk about once a week and at least every other week. That makes me happier and more thankful than she might ever know.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

thank you:) I love you and miss you so much! And it goes both ways; (there's a semi-colon) I'm so happy you still talk to me!

The best thing to do regarding teh sookie books is to now listen to them on audio:)