Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2010

OMG Becky...I am SSSOOO Excited!!!!

I just signed up for digital library. I had to use my name and my Aunt's address because there are no libraries that offer digital versions here in my area. I did the whole thing online! I can now check out digital books for 7,14,21 days and read them then return them. All of this from my computer and read them on my ebook! I can save money now. JennyP...I want you to know you can also check out ebook, which you can listen to on your ipod or our ebook...the excitement I feel is amazing. I am so easy to please. Click on the link in the bottom right hand corner of the ebook software library. If you need help, call.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

yay! That's so cool! I will definitly try it soon. So cool you did all the leg work first!

Jenny Bean said...

leg work is my specialty :)