Search This Blog

Monday, May 24, 2010

More Dragonflies

Well, I have been making more dragonflies. Honestly, I have been making them after school in the evenings just to pass the time, but we will say that it is for the etsy shop. It spend time switching from that to reading BOTH while the TV is on and I am "watching" a show. I would sew something, but to be honest, I don't have somewhere to set up the machine, nor do I have the desire. I have also been cross stitching off and on but that also doesn't hold my interest long. Several parents of little girls at Sierra's school have asked for clippies and said that they would bring money, but have yet to follow through. OHHHHH and JennyP...I posted a comment regarding your most recent blog post and it isn't there now. That has happened before. I said that I wish that I was your girlfriend in a coma so that I could have the dolls. They are tooooo friggen cute. Also, that picture of Em is so cute that I could hug her to death. Man I miss my girls.



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love these! somehow I missed this post. I'm happy you're keeping busy!