Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Storm Coming

SSSSSOOOOO our weather is all over the map. Apparently, today the temp was 20 degrees lower than it has been in previous years. It was 64 degrees and then with the wind it was cooler. Then came the storm. Tomorrow is supposed to be 74 degrees and then in the mid 80's for the weekend. The new header is a picture taken from my back porch tonight. I really love this view but have to be honest and love it more when the grass is green. The brown is a bit depressing to me. The picture from this post is also from the back porch as the storm was rolling in and we were watching the light come through the clouds. It sure is pretty out here.

Things here are ok. The school year is running down with the last day being on the 4th. I keep wondering what we are going to do because we don't have the wonderful playground outside our house and all the friends so close like we did in Germany. I sure miss it there. So do the kids I must say. I am happier with the school here though...even though I would be even happier if I had a full time job with my own classroom. I keep praying that it will happen next year...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

the weather is so weird! Here too. cold then hot then rainy then muggy. I guess you'll have to find a pool to take the kids to twice a week or something.