Search This Blog

Saturday, May 8, 2010

New Hair and What's for Dinner

Well Sunday is mother's day, and I am making dinner for my mom, Ronny, Shawn, my Grandmother, my Uncle Brian, the kids, and my sweet heart. We are having Tri-tip, Ribs, Bratwurst (all bbq), salad, special green beans for which I am not allowed to share the recipe because it is Jennifer's (north cal jen) recipe and she said, baked mac and cheese, chocolate bundt cake with peanut butter frosting, and strawberries . I will take a picture of the mac and cheese for the recipe page as well as the cake and peanut butter frosting. The frosting is a recipe that JennyP gave me and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.
The girls, my mom, and I went to get our hair done. The girls both got drastic cuts, and I got mine high lighted again. I missed having it lighter. It is a lot lighter and the layers are perfectly cut. It is quite a bit shorter than it was, but I can still get it in a pony tail so I am good. My mother also got her hair cut and it is one of my favorite hair cuts on her in a long time. I don't have a picture of her though. Darnit.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Ilove your hair! You looks so hot:) And the girls...they are always adorable but what happened to Sierra's hair???

SOme of the food oyu made sounds yummy, I'm glad you had a nice time with family. Love you!