Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Guess What????

I restarted my etsy store. I am happy about that as summer will be here soon and I don't want to be bored. I can bead again. JennyP sent me many several of the dragonflies and stuff I still had at the craft store. There are some places I am not sure how to change, BUT I am looking into it. I am still adding recipes to that particular link in the blog. I was thinking about letting people know that if they have simple cross stitch patterns they want done for their homes, then I can do it for a fee but am not sure how to advertize that on my etsy. Meaning...they buy the pattern and the supplies and I actually stitch for them. What would one charge for that kind of time? HMMMMMMMM?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

did you research that? That is a really cool idea!!! I still think you need to make a germany one to sell the directions.