Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Over the Hills and Through the Woods...

to Grandmother's house we go. So, I have this picture of a wishing well at which we have to turn right to go one of the several ways we can get to my mother's house. I just like the sound of "turn right at the wishing well" so I thought I would post a picture of the well itself. Let me just say that when we take that route to her house, we also have to cross the dam over the lake near where we live.
Next...Guess what came out today? Yep you guessed it, the new Godsmack cd. I LOVE IT ALREADY! I got it today from my sweetheart. He likes me a teeny-tiney bit even with all my crazy.
Finally, the new Sookie Stackhouse book comes out today as well. I am a bit bummed about this because I want it right now and cannot get it. I want it for my ebook, but it is actually three dollars more that way then if I just buy the book itself. I haven't really had that problem before, so I hope that gets fixed.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

too bad you can't get the book yet 'cause you broke bitch! It's good:) I feel like I need to re read the 9th book though...

I lover the wishing well! that's so cool. i dont' know godsmack. what do they sing that i might now? I'm just a little sheltered over here...

Jennifer said...

p.s. on your header, I keep thinking maddie is pulling her undies out of her crack but she's not, right?

Jenny Bean said...

I am soooooooo sad you are reading the book and I am not. I want to read it, but you are right I am one broke biiiiiaaaaaaoooooottttchhhhh :) And no Maddy is not undie picken...just posing.