Search This Blog

Monday, May 3, 2010

Adding Recipes

Just thought I would add a recipe link (right next to home link under header) so that I can share some of my favorite recipes too. I got the idea from Jenny P because when she posted those choco hoto pots I knew I had to do it. I think the original idea in the group came from Adrienne but I definitely didn't commit to the idea until the chocolate :) So, be on the look out for recipes that I have made over the years that I love. Some are easy, some...not so much. I will add pictures after I make them again, but for now it will just be some of my favorite.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'll have to check those out! I'm scared though. one of the first times I came over you were making squash in the oven or something like that or sweet potato--they all look the same (but I'm not racist). did I ever make you a choco?