Search This Blog

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Beautiful Day


We had such a wonderful day today. My sweetheart and I took the top off the car and ran errands. We chatted about dumb stuff and serious stuff. We had a great drive and now I am sunburned :) He took me down to the farmer's market just so we could get some fresh strawberries, which for those who don't know is quite a job. The girls stayed the night at my mom's last night and my brother brought them home. He and Hannah stayed and had dinner, which was nice for all of us. It's is so nice to be near family sometimes. Now the girls are getting ready for bed and we are getting ready to watch a movie. The new header is from this past summer on our trip back from Southern California. The picture I am attaching is from a trip Michael and I took to Neuschwanstein. I just thought that it would be a cool picture because it was another day that we had such a good time together.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad oyu had a nice time with that guy:) he's alright I guess...I love tha picture of you two at Neuschwanstein. And I love your new header!