Search This Blog

Monday, June 7, 2010

Special Order


A customer emailed regarding a special order. She is getting married at the end of the month, loves dragonflies, saw mine in the etsy shop, and asked for a tiny one. This one is made from Swarovski Crystals and blue glass beads. It is very tiny. I think she was hoping for a bit smaller, but it was the best I could do. I think it will be SOOOO cool if she decides she likes it and buys it-mainly because that means one of my little guys will be part of someone's special day and will be a special something in their memory. You know what I mean?

3 comments:

Mimi said...

That's so wonderful, what a neat thing to be part of her special day.

And, how tiny! Wow! You are amazing.

Jenny Bean said...

Thank you! I hope she decides she wants it.

Jennifer said...

it's adorable! Congratulations on being asked to do this;)